Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Was Santa Fish Good To Everyone?

Was just wondering if "Santa Fish" was good to everyone. Did anyone get any cool toys?
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

I got me a new Heater and a Power Head for the new tank!!! Also got me a new Sony Digi-Cam!! Can't wait to figure out how to get the pics off the Cam and on to the Computer!! LOL!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

I have a Sony Camera too. They are a really good piece of kit!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Mine is a DSC-P4.1! It's taking GREAT Pics so far! I just can't get my Clown to sit still!!!!LOL! I go in at 5 a.m. and take pics in the dark and they come out PERFECT!!! Couldn't do that with the old Advantage. Now if I just had a computer.......... Hmmmm........Do people get presents for New Years?.......
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

I got the o.k. to order a refractometer and Julian Sprung's book called "Corals" A Quick Referance" from Ivan. So technically, I don't have them yet but they are Xmas presents.

I don't really have my christmas presents either. Were giving each other gifts after christmas. We had alot of driving to do to get home this chrismas. I hope I get a Pointpoint PH Monitor. also hope the girlfriend reads this so she knows what I want!!!LOL
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Tee Hee, I did not get anything reef related (or woodworking or gardening or golf, either ) This was my wife's year, along with the kids. I put a lot of money in the tank this year and told her not to bother with anything for me. We focused on the kids, and I gave her a couple big presents. I do however, have the go ahead to start adding to the tank. (OK I sucked up at Christmas, but I have an alterior motive to everything I do )
    180g with 2 x 54g corner bowfront bookends. 220 FOWLR in the works, 75g sump, 75g fuge, 75g QT.
    Solaris I4 72", 2 x 150 HQI Outer Orbit Pendants, Reeflo Orca 250, Profilux controller, Tunze 6101's and 6055's, Deltec CA Rx, PM Kalk Mixer, PM SR45 reactors.

I didn't get anything for in the tank but my Daughter got me a NICE "for aquarium use only" folding 3 step ladder. It's perfect because it has a hand hold above the top step that will be good for helping me keep my balance when using it.
    Rob

Mel
    My wife got me a refractometer from Ivan . This has got to be one of the best $50 you can spend in this hobby. I have 2 of the plastic hydrometers and one is .002 high, the other is .002 low. Go figure!

A friend got me a cleaner shrimp and an Emerald crab. All the people that came over to our place practically ignored the rest of the tank and focused on the dime-sized crab. My wife is amazed at the job this little guy does and has given me the O.K. to purchase whatever cleanup crew I want!

Mna you guys are lucky he brought me a new locking tote to put everything in an a gift certificate for 50 bucks to my lfs. So i think i will buy a new air pump and save the rest.

Ryan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast