Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Man, do I need a new skimmer!!!!

If I'd a been smart I would of asked the jolly ol' red suited dude for one, I'm tired of foolin' with this piece of crap for the last time! I've been looking but i'm restricted to H.O.T. models, so that leaves me with only a few options. With a 77 gal. tank and in future wanting to go bigger I was thinking of the Aquamedic turboflotor multi 1000 or biting the bullet and ordering the Deltec MCE600. Anyone with any other suggestions I'd be glad to hear them, also anybody know any dealers on these two skimmers?

Ask Ivan! If he doesn't carry them he will look around for you! He has good prices as well! Send him a PM.
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

Also check with harley (Acrylic City) on what he can come up with for you.
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

I checked his site first and they are not listed but I will be talking to him in the new year as I'm purchasing a RO unit.
    I live in a mail-order town!!!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

I didn't know Harley made a hang on unit ?
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

yeah, he's mentioned making some HOT types in some of his posts. Just tell him what your looking for and see what he can come up with....he has some very good prices apparently.
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Mpleleaf,
    We keep bugging Ivan so much to put everything on his shopping cart, but he never manages to. Whenever you don't see something listed, send him a message because he usually can still get it.

ijo
    sorry guys!!! to tell you the truth... I have no idea where we would be without Tang_man... the guy gave the cart a good kickstart after getting tired of seeing it empty.... I really should try to put in at least an hour a day to keep it upto date.

IJO

here's Harley's web site on Ebay. I hope I can put this up there.
    http://stores.ebay.com/ACRYLICCITY

He's got all kinds of skimmers on there. Also if you email him I bet he can work something out with you.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Just checked Harley site and there doesnt appear to be any hangons, maybe I'll contact him and see!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast