Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    art

Unhappy Hopes are going away

I had two clowns in my tank for a year and a half. Last night I fed them. Everything was fine. This evening when I got home I only saw one of clowns. Very scary. But hoped it was behind the rocks.
    I fed them hopping that it will come out. No luck. One of my clowns has desapeared. I don't see any traces anywhere. Last time I saw it was yesterday. .
    I dont have alot of rock and my tank is only 29G. I am surprised I dont see it anywhere.
    Is my clown still alive???
    They were like my family. It is hard. I am very said. :bigcry:

It didnt happen to jump out did it?

art
    No. The level of the water in the tank was very low.
    Arton

art
    Actually yes. I found my clown dead behind my tank. It jumped. I have no idea how that happend. Water level on the tank was at least 13 cm below the tank edge .
    Arton

art
    :bawling: :sadwalk:
    Arton

Sorry for your loss. My first additions were 3 chromis. One took a jump and we did not find it until the other day.

Ward
    180g with 2 x 54g corner bowfront bookends. 220 FOWLR in the works, 75g sump, 75g fuge, 75g QT.
    Solaris I4 72", 2 x 150 HQI Outer Orbit Pendants, Reeflo Orca 250, Profilux controller, Tunze 6101's and 6055's, Deltec CA Rx, PM Kalk Mixer, PM SR45 reactors.

Sorry for your loss Art....that happens sometime....nbreault lost his really nice flamehawk a few month ago like that too...
    Derik...

Mel
    Geez.. that's real sad Art. It's not a nice feeling losing a pet.

The clowns I've seen including my own seem to be so carefree and friendly that having them around brighten up the tank. If there is a bright side to the incident it's that your fish didn't die a mystery death which you'd be probably scrambling right now to identify.

liv
    man that sucks Art !!!

similar thing happed to me this week;
    while trying to catch my percs one just decided to swim to the top and jump right off.. over 5-6" travel and landed on the floor. i'm glad i'm keeping a piece of glass on top of this little tank.

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

art
    When I had fresh water tank my fish was dying very often. But I never had this feeling for them. My clowns were so friendly and easy. I am going to buy one tomorrow. But the one that is left is big. Usually the clowns marinescape has are very small. Any places where I can get a larger clown?
    Arton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast