Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: powder blue

powder blue

hi, ive been looking for a powder blue tank in montreal area and cant seem to find one. please let me know if you have seen any at lfs or know of a local reefer selling one. thanks

Big als had 6+ of them just before x-mas. I think they will order more. Also, there is a local guy that i will not mention his name that will have many on the 5th of feb...i am actually getting one.

hi, where is this local guy located and can you hook me up with him. also, how much does he sell the powder blues for. if you dont want to mention here you can pm me the info. i also sent you a pm. thanks

Pat

Patty,
    His name is Errico. Do a search for OceanView Enterprises, and good luck with him.
    Mike,
    You don't have to hide his name. We all know this is who you're referring to and he is also the one selling the Mantis that he doesn't even know what type it is..., except that it is the "most colorful" type!!!:

LOL, I didn't want to get you all fired up Greg.LOL. Mantis, i didn't hear about this one.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Cool

PATTY , what size tank do you have?

Gee's don't get everone going on the "TOP SECRET"Mantis again!!!!! LOL :argue:
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

O.k. Well..., maybe I jumped the gun and I'm wrong about the Mantis, but I "think" I'm right on that too.... I mean it IS top secret, right?

theyre fragile! i lost one in my novice year, the critters made bones if it in minitues.
    What do you call a fish with no eyes?
    Fsh!

Originally posted by Toutouche
    O.k. Well..., maybe I jumped the gun and I'm wrong about the Mantis, but I "think" I'm right on that too.... I mean it IS top secret, right?
    Here's the name of tthe "secret" place. They had received the order that day. I don't know if it's the same guy you are talking about.
    www.aquapassion.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast