Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

blue ringed octopus

What do you call a fish with no eyes?
    Fsh!

I watched a show on T.V. about these guys one time. they are very tiny. The guy was catching them and making them exscreat their poison for some kind of study. He was on the great big rock at low tide. The little guy live in the pools of water that stay on the rock when the tide goes down. The scary thig...there were all kinds of tourist just walking around the beach and climbing the rocks. How easy would it be to get bitten/stung (whatever it is they do!) I guess you really need to research the local wildlife before you go to one of these tropical places!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

See this is the reason why NO LFS should carry those....any unaware and uninformed hobbiest could get this
    Derik...

Do LFS actually caryy this type of Octopus? I wouldn't want to be the guy who has to cath them or bag them or ship them!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

I know of one in the laval area that carries them once i a while..
    Derik...

wow, that's pretty incredible that a little animal like that can pack such a punch (like the poisen dart frogs). My brother lives in Malta and says he see's little octopus in the lagoons when they go snorkelling. I better tell him to make sure he knows all he can before he touches any of them...even though these ones are said to live in Australia. He already says he saw a member of the scorpion fish family and tried to touch it not realizing it's venomous. :doh!!:
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

Derik,
    REALLY!! Where in Laval? Now I'm curious to see one firsthand!! ( oh great!! I shouldn't be saying this, right?).

Toutouche I had the same reaction as you.... where?!?! I wanna see one!... even tho my brain is saying WRONG thing to even think! :s
    Carol
    Can we fit one more tank? :P
    Dont mind my spelling mistakes I've got an excuse...I'M FRENCH!

I forget the name....its in a mall,I will get the name for you guys and let you as soon as i can.I have his email and hes on my msn.
    Derik...

Blue Rings are on the wholesale list all the time. Sadly, most LFSs can get them.
    James...

"Knowing is half the battle!" ~ G.I. JOE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast