weird gargle when i feed my tank

Mt overflow box has a 2" hole, no durso just a hole. The weird thing i have noticed lately is when i feed my fish it starts to gargle for like 15 min. Hardly no food goes to the sump because i let it soak in tank water in a shooter glass and dump it in. Now the weird part, if i take a 2 cup glass full of rodi water and dump it in, nothing happens, no gargling. This only happens with food. Something else i noticed is when my overflow is functioning normally, the output in the sump has lots of microbubles comming out. When it starts gargling there are hardly none. This is really weird. Anyone ever seen this???

Yes, the oils in the food stop the bubbling. You'd notice that a skimmer usually friths very heavily, but as soon as you add any food, it starts to produce bigger bubbles for a little while. The oil spreads almost instantly from surface tension.

My skimmer shows no difference when i feed since hardly no food falls in the sump. Even before when i didn't soak the food and alot of it would go in the sump the skimmer stayed constant. I guess euroreef are like that. The only one that went krazy was the POS Berlin. Why does my overflow gargle. This has only been happening in the last 2 months.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Food doesn't have to get to the skimmer. It's the olis that spread almost immediately from the surface tension that causes the change in performance.
    As to the change in your overflow's performance, that would be hard to say without actually seeing it in person.