Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonah

Jonah

Hey check your email.....YGM
    Craig

Tank: 77gal reef, deltec AP600 skimmer, 440W VHO lighting.
    Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

My son is only 4 tears old!! he doesn't even KNOW what email is yet!!!

lol teach em young beleive me it wont be long before he asking forhis own email addy
    Craig

Livestock:Coral beauty, Tomato Clown, Yellow Tang, magenta dottyback, 3 stripe damsel, yellow tail damsel, coral banded shrimp

Well, he's already been playing computer games ( for his age that is) for 2 yeas now and as I said, he's ONLY 4 NOW!!!!

yeah my 3 year old trys to kick us off all the time so he can play games and surf the net
    Craig

That's great guys. I had my son at the computer as soon as he was old enough to sit up. He had his own by the time he was 10. Now at 15 he can do anything with it. I didn't have to teach him much at all, he grew up with it so it wasn't any big deal to him. Now my father on the other hand, is just learning and is going to make me nuts!
    Susan

I wish I had never discovered the NickJr website. Now all my two year old wants to do is play Dora the Explorer and Max and Ruby games!! Her Spanish is great, but her French needs a lot of work

heheh its amazing how much they can learn and take in at such a young age, and how hard it is as we get older
    Craig

Ummm. Sorry for hijacking Weeble, did the "original" Jonah answer?

yeah talked to him last night and no prob on the hijacking
    was a fun discussion. I've got ons of stories of things my boys have done that would probably frighten most of you i know they scared the hell outta me
    Craig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast