Thread: im such a moron

im such a moron

yesterday before work (as usual) i reconfigured my plugs to look more uniform and less cluttered. I plugged in my heater to a different wall outlet. The same wall outlet with the reading lamp. The one that the switch on the wall turns off, which the wife did last night. My tank was a cozy 78.5 and now is a bone chilling 64. Everything looks okay but come on. My Lta seems to love it. shall i expect deaths?

Cool

ohhh thats not good. you might be okay though. keep an eye out. p.s I'll bring your bucket over tomorrow at 11am is that cool?

now its at 68, is the rise too fast. its been about 30 minutes.

ya Johnny no prob. 11's good. I installed that 1-175 bulb over the right-ish side over the carpet. I woke up yesterday to find a 5lbs rock had fallen right on top of my GCA!!! it was shriveled up to the size of a twoonie. He seems okay now, but now i got the temp all whacked out. is it too cold if a penguin just jumped in my tank?

Oh ya and the ballast is the size of one of those welding trailers you see on the back of a pick-up.

You will likely be OK. When they refer to thermal shock they mean dropping a fish from one tank to the other when there is 10 or more degrees F of difference.
    Rob

You should be ok.
    Most of the damage done is by constantly fluctuating temps.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

thanx OSD and Tif, i lost my sand siftin star. i dont know if it was the temp or a coincedence