Two Pistol Shrimps

I currently have a red pistol shrimp and a yellow watchman goby. My red never had anything to do with my goby. I have placed a nice spotted pistol shrimp on hold at my LFS and plan on getting him tomorrow. This will mean 2 of them in my 4' 66gal. Any thoughts on potential issues?

TIA

Xerces

well either they will coexist or only one will exist...I guess that isn't much help..I really don't know the outcome- might be fine..
    Matt.

Old system torn down to make a playroom.. planning a 62x42x28 high

Your tank "might" have enough room for them if they don't pair up. It is less likely that they will pair if they are not the same type.

I know that the Emerald craB in my tank has been discovering boundaries lately when it wanders into my pistol shrimp's zone. CLICK- CLICK and the crab is dancing back quickly. ;-)
    Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Hope you have better luck with your pistol than I have. I found mine dead this morning. My cleaner shrimp finaly killed and ate it.

I have two blood shrimps and the red pistol. I have never had a problem with the three of them getting along. The only one the pistol gets into it with is my largish serpent star and the odd hermit that wanders into his domain. LOL he promptly picks em up and hauls them out of there!

I have two pistol shrimps and a banded gobie that get along just fine in my 55. The shrimp do all the digging and the gobie is the watchman. Now if I can just get them to stop constantly sinking the enitre rock structure from one end of the tank to the other, they would be perfect-LOL. Bottom line two shrimps, one gobie all in harmony.

I have a pistol and a blood that get along fine.

Originally posted by Brad Straw
    Now if I can just get them to stop constantly sinking the enitre rock structure from one end of the tank to the other, they would be perfect-LOL.
    Cut 1-2" rings from a PVC pipe and set your rocks on top. The sand can go under them and the shrimp can do all the digging they want!
    James...

"Knowing is half the battle!" ~ G.I. JOE