Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Moving sale and selling all my corals, fish, etc...

Here is a link to the classified section.

http://aquariacanada.com/forums/show...&threadid=6604

The link works. But, when you go to the Clasasified section, your ad doesn't appear. Is that correct?
    Nick

You see "my" ad when you click on the link? If so, I don't know why that does that. It's not the first time even I can't see a thread or post in the classifieds when I go to the classified forum...

What comes up when I click the link is a standard 'thread' giving details of your sale. But, it doesn't come up as an 'ad'. If you go to the Classified forum, you are listed as the last poster but, when you click into the forum, your posting doesn't show.

Very weird.
    Nick

woooooooooo!!!!!Did i miss something here your not leaving us?Are you really moving or just upgrading tank?
    Derik...

95% moving ( better job offer), if not.., then it's an incentive to start working on my bigger tank.

Nick,
    I know, as I said that's happened to me too.., don't know why the classified works like that. Anyways, bottomline is that the link works so people will still see it.

Hey Greg don't you have a monster tank???? Are you selling that too of is it staying with the house. Personnally I think tearing down a tank would be the most stressful part of a move. I'm in the military and I dread the day when I have to tear it all down. But thats just my thought!!!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Well, I wouldn't call it a "monster" tank as it's only a 125 gallon. There are many here that have bigger tanks.
    I will be selling the tank too once it is dismantled, but I am keeping all the rest of the equipment. I am selling everything because it is too much of a headache to move and have to worry about a tank too. I will restart the newer/bigger/better tank once I am settled in the new place. Besides, I cannot bring anything live with me over the border ( yes, it will be out of Canada).

oh no....not a bush man
    Derik...

I need to make another trip to Montreal! Let me know if you change your mind about shipping. I could get my aunt to pick it up for me, all you would have to do is pack it!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast