Something is eating my Zoas!! help...

OK I need some help again, I have seen about 5 or 6 of these little snail looking creatures crawling all over my zoas, it seems as if they are eating them. They look like little snails. There back side is a fuzzy purple with spots of yellow. Does anyone know what this is?
    Sorry this is the best pic I got.

This might be a better pic.

it may be the nudibranch everyone is talking about on RC. But I have no idea what it is suppose to look like

so there hitchickers???? obviously not reef safe, so since you have enough time to take pictures of them then why don't you remove them and ither quarantine them till you find out what they are exactly.

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    That is exactly what it is.
    It's a hitchhiker that comes in normally with Zoo frags or colonies.

Yet another reason for QTing before adding new things to the tank.

You'll have to pick'em out with tweezers as soon as you see'em. Taking out the colony now might help, however the nudi's have probably spread throughout your tank now...
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

Take out the colony of zoanthids and, if not too late, try giving the zoathids a freshwater dip.

Get some fresh water, put some lugols and flat worm exit in it, match the temp of the water to the tank's water, put the zoanthids in the freshwater and give it a good swish. Take the zoanthids out after about 30s.

UPDATE: I gave the Rock a fresh water bath for about 3 minutes and about 15!! Fell off!! I then placed the rock back in the tank thinking they where all gone. About 2 minutes later 3 more started walking around on the rock! I took the rock out again placed it in my sump and with pliers started puling them off manually. I got about 20!!! MORE!! Im leaving the rock in my sump over night just to see if anymore come out to play...
    225g SSB display, World Fish Custom Sump/Fuge/Filter, H&S A250-2X1260, h&S sulphur reactor, Reeflo Dart 3600g return on a wavy sea plus, 4X Tunze 6101, Deltec PF600, Octopus 3000, Aquazone Ozone 100,
    Lights: 2X250W 10K XMs, 1X400W10K XM, 6XT5s Al lights controlled by AC Jr.