cleaner crew for 65 Gallon Tank

I have a 65 gallon reef tank. i was just wondering how much Blue legged hermits, red legged hermits, Turbo snails, or nassarius snails i should put in. thanks in advance!
    You can never have enough pods.

i think there is no rush in buying hermits and snails. Just go as you like, see if its doing okay for you or you need more, if you do, go get some more so you know that you won't have too much. Its all depends on your lights and condition of the water
    Richard

Hobby Experience: Newbie
    600G system, Sifligoi3x400w with ACLS units, 2xH&S A200-2x1260, Schuran Jetstream 2 Ca reactor, 4xVortech Pump, Tunze Stream 6200, Tunze Wavebox, 4xWavy Sea Plus wavemaker, Oceans Motions 4 way, Prolifux Wireless Controller, Red Sea 100mg Ozonizer, Seachem Pinnacle 200GPD RO/DI

I agree. take your time. I only add 5 or so at a time. A good mix is best. They say 1 snail or hermit per gallon is a starting point. But like i2ik says " it depends on your lights and condition of the water".
    TANK -35 Gallon with 15 gallon sump/fuge
    LIGHTS - T5HO 36" 165 total watts
    FLOW - Mag 7, fluval 304, 201 powerhead
    OTHER - seaclone 100 skimmer, RO/DI water

In my opinion hermits are a waste of money. They hardly eat any algea, and they try and kill your snails for their shells. Don't buy hermits and use the extra money for more snails, they are way more effective. I have a 230 gallon tank and I don't have any hermits in the tank at all. JMO

Colby
    "DREAM LIKE YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE LIKE YOU'LL DIE TOMMOROW"

ok, thanks guys!
    You can never have enough pods.

I say that you should get a bit of everything. What the snails won't eat the hermit will, such as detritus and other waste.

I have bleu legged hermits, Astrae snails, a sally Lightfoot crab, and an emerald crab. For the sand bed I have a sand sifting star, as well a couple of Horseshoe crab.

Variety is the best way. They each have their function.

Cheers

Hermits are fine, but just don't buy large ones. Small to medium will work fine, you'll just need a couple more of them. A conch is a good idea too, but wait till you have lots of food for it, cause it can die without enough algae. You can buy supplemental disks for them as well.
    55 Gallon w 22 lbs of live sand and 40 lbs of crushed coral.
    60 lbs of live rock. 220 watts PC lighting.

Damsel, clowns, xenia, digitata, green star polyps, torch, zoo's, candycane, shrooms.

Crabs = evil
    Don't Panic Feel free to visit my blog -> Internet Tough Guy.

If you buy Hermits buy extra shells for them. Most of my nassaurius snails have fell prey for their shells. Very expensive shells.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.