Thread: New zoo frags

New zoo frags

I received an early birthday present today. One orange/pink ricordia and 20 colourful zoanthid frags (5-10 polyps each) from zomania.com.

Most of the zoos have opened, but it's still too early to snap shots of them. They include Pink Giant, Alien Eye, Battlefield, Hawaiian Sunrise, Plasma, Rainbow, Eye of Ra, The Communist, Lover's Passion, Sun God, Key Lime Pie, Cherry Bomb, White Panther, Fire Breather, Hell's Gate, Lucky Charm, Pink Panther, and Valhalla.

I have absolutely no idea which is which. Still! Something nice on a snowy day.

Congratz

Curious, how were they shipped? Their prices seem to be good.

They were shipped by noon the next day via Fedex International Priority. Zomania takes care of the customs fees and the shipping was 50% off as the order was over $199 US.

Pretty good deal then. Thanks for the info.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you in Can$ after everything?? I was thinking of ordering sum zoanthid frags but just worried of extra costs and charges.

Hi Ediotte,

For Zomania orders under $199 US, you would pay around $65 US for shipping to Ottawa. Any orders above $199 US and the shipping cost is half that ($199 + $35 US = approx. $281 CDN). Zomania takes care of the customs costs. There are no hassles of extra charges or hidden fees; it's basically a sign and receive job. The perfect gift!

Can't wait to see some pics.