Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow AGA, where to buy?

Hello I was just wondering if anybody knew of any Canadian manufacturers of AGA that have a good web site so that I can view and price there tanks online,thanks .

Hi I've had a similar problem getting tanks in Fredericton. There seems to be two choices, the upscale custom- made tanks like aquarium obsessions. I e-mailed these guys and got a quick response but the prices are steep. If you're interested in Oceanic or Perfecto the Big Al's in Montreal will ship for 200$. I was talking to the store yesterday and they seemed pretty eager to please.
    John

I've had similar problems finding a tank in Saint John N.B. , I'm looking for a large tank(150-180G) and there just isnt any carriers of large tanks on the east coast! johnp, Pet corral will order them in the next time they put a large order on tanks in and they are AGA (All Glass Aquarium) .I think they order bi yearly!
    I live in a mail-order town!!!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Hi,
    Is Pet Corral in St John? I'm looking for the same size 150-180 gal, Big Al's did have pretty good prices and offered to drill the tanks at 40$ a hole (which seems a little steep).
    John

the only thing you will have to wait a little cause he doesnt have his bits yet...i stopped by last week when i went to ottawa and talk to the owner brent...just to give you an exemple....the 90 gallon tank at bigs als in montreal was 149.00( ithink)and at the big als in ottawa it was 279.99$(that i remember)...and the guys in ottawa said he would match the price in montreal...im starting to hate big als in ottawa....even more than i did..
    Derik...

johnp,There's two Pet Corrals , the one on the west side is the main store. The one you'll meet coming into Saint John from your end on 1057 Fairville Blvd.ph#506-672-7387, the old road coming into town. I left my name and no. and they're going to call with a price at the time of ordering, they said maybe around May.
    I live in a mail-order town!!!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Hi all....been lookin at site for a bit and finally decided to give saltwater a go!

Newfguy..Tropical Marine Pets in St. John's carries All Glass Aquariums. That tank would be special order I think.

petsmart also carry tanks

atlantic....you mean Pets Unlimited? do we have another pet store in town.

hahahahah....oops.....you are correct.... i never had my coffee in me when i typed that.....sorry....yes....pets unlimited

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast