Thread: New 10000K bulb

New 10000K bulb

Ok the last time I posted about the new 400 watt, 10000K bulb I got from venkiw I said it would be the last....well I lied...I have to share the news...

I have done nothing new to my tank in the past month and a half since I added this new bulb. I have a scroll coral that is the slowest scroll coral I have ever seen grow. Well in one month it has grown out it's edges almost half a centimeter...this is an incredible growth rate. My monti-caps are all doing the same. My red star polyps have doubled in size, I have pruned pulsing xenia twice, mushrooms have all split several times, moti-digitata exploding. The proof is now in the corals. Not a thing has changed over this time but the bulb so hats of to you Venkiw....thanks for making my tank that much better.

Now this is the last bulb post...I promise.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

ijo
    hehehe... thats great new mouse... I'll be test driving a few of these myself over the next couple weeks... hope the results are the same!!!

IJO

I plan on buying a set of ballast from venkiw , can`t wait to get it and try it , I had some green star polyp witch I lost, I got a few more from momrules, I just hope they will survive long enough for the light to come it, that should help it
    25g Reef