CAT

Finally, half decent pic of my tank

It's taken me awhile to get the tank the way I want it after the move from Ottawa. Not bad now.

The bubble will have to be traded in soon since it's taking over the tank as can be seen in the pic.

It also took me awhile to fiddle with the camera to get a decent shot - couldn't use the flash because the color was weird so the pic is a little blurry without it.

I just added more pics in my gallery.

Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.

photo gallery: http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/showgallery.php?ppuser=424

rj
    Banned
    Hey CAT...those zoos I got in the frag mailing are doing great...doubled in quantity already...

You know there is another way to accomodate that bubble...larger tank...

CAT
    Yeah, do you see all the zoos all over the tank again??? Seliing some in at the next MAST meeting - they have a monthly auction though I'd rather trade for something else.

I'm going to try and trade the bubble for a smaller one. Not interested in a big tank until I quit moving around. This tank is enough of a pita to move as it is

Ivan, as you can see from the pics in the gallery, that trumpet I bought from you has doubled in size... so has the toadstool -geez, what is it with this tank?

Glad your zoos are doing well r.j.

I wouldn't say half bad, I'd say all good.

Great looking tank but I tend to agree with rj the only solution to our bubble problem is bigger tank

J

ijo
    wow cat... that great news... looking good... that pic you have of your zoo's is simply amazing.. if you don't mind sending me the 3 meg file(or however big the original is).. I'd like to print it out and throw it on the wall.

IJO

Awsome tank Cat.....I like the big brown thing in the front bottom right....

Hey Cat if you have some more of those orange buttons I would really like to get ahold of some.

I have some snowwhite clove polyps I could trade you for or I could buy them .......let me know.

Take care

CAT
    Fishprick, the leather at the front, right bottom of the tank is a cabbage coral -I've seen 2 names for it, lobophytum crassum or sinularia dura. I think it expands that way because it's at the front and uses ambient daylight as well.

Maybe we can work out another trade thru the mail... I'm still looking for green hairy mushrooms that I've seen in some MASO tanks.

Also interested in the clove polyps. Are they the same ones I saw at Oakville reef gallery?

Cheers,
    Cherry

CAT
    Ivan, I'll e-mail you the full shot of the zoos - hope your mail can handle the size

Hey cat the white clove polyps are in a pic within my gallery shots.....http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/s...e_Clove_Polyps

I'm gonna be in T.O not next weekend but the following.....I think it is the weekend of the 8th......Angie's friend is getting married....will be heading down at that time...possible could meet up.

Anyways I have the hairy green in my growout tank....need a couple of months though.......

Thanks CAT