Thread: Sweet spot

Sweet spot

Why is it that all the fish always crowd up in the same spot in the tank. No matter how much room there is in the other corner. Are they actracted to each others presence. Or it realy is a matter of a sweet spot.

I know. Mine I can go into my living room at any time of the day and see the same fish in the exact same spot everytime. The only thing that changes are the snails.
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

your fish are social...maybe there planning something to do to the filter...do you have a clownfish in there with a morish idol?
    Derik...

If it is only when you enter the room they are likely thinking FOOD TIME. When i approach my tank all the fish gather near the food input point.
    Rob

LOL funny you said that. When I was running a fluval a while ago my Clown got caught in there for two weeks!!! I was on vacation and our next door neighbour was looking after the tank and she calls and said that she killed "Nemo"( I know how unorigional). Well we said no big deal there's nothing we could do 3 provinces away. When I came home I was taking apart the fluval to clean it, actually the surface skimmer and soon as I stopped the pump out he swam!! He was real skinny but fine to this day. So I don't feel bad about naming him NEMO now because he went on the same journey as him!! Sniff Sniff Gee's I love that movie!!!Sniff Sniff. :bawling:
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott