need help to id a hitchiker

sorry i don't have a pic but it looks like a snail that's semi-transparent. at first i thought it was a slug or something cause it looked like it didn't have a shell but when touched the back of it with tweezers it was hard so i guess it;s a shell. but it's shell is smaller than it's body so when i touch its shell it did not recoil into it;s shell like most snails do. it;s about a 1/4 of an inch long. i found it on my rock
    Vu

Withought a picture it is almost impossible to be shure. But my guess is Stomatella. If it is, they are harmless and benefical. But it could be totaly something else. Hey are you a volley player?

yah i play in highschool but don;t get a chance to play as much as i would like now
    Vu

Neo,
    Most probably a Stomatella snail and good to have. They reproduce in your tank and are good algae grazers. If you want to be sure it's a Stomatella, next time hold it's tail down with your tweezers and it should break it's main body off to run away and you'll see the back end keep wriggling for a little bit, just like some lizards do to escape being caught. it will grow back very fast and this doesn't harm it. They do it on purpose.