sad scene for both sides.

Frank, I am not disputing that Jagger is a good guy....although I have never met or dealt with him... Similarily I hope you
    can TRUST a stranger for a second here when I tell you that
    Kadir is not of the trouble causing bad mouthing purposely type of person... I am NOT condoning the poor taste exhibited by FIGHTING ON LINE and not TAKING IT OUTSIDE like the wild west and just FIGHTING ON THE PHONE etc.....
    And I think Kadir could have used better judgement but **thattttt** is as guilty as he may be on this....He is NOT an instigator.....he *IS* believe or not an exceptionally HUMBLE person.....I have met him twice and he is actually a very shy person - except when you get on subject of reef then he loves to show is passion for the hobby like all of us....

Bottom Line is I do NOT believe that Jagger (stranger to me)
    is guilty of ANYTHING and....I do NOT believe Kadir realizes
    the full implecatons of his actions on board...he is slightly NIEVE I believe in that department .....

Honestly people I hear you when you say KADIR better be able to take it back and I fully understand your frustrations with him.....but this whole thing started over HIM being frustrated not HAVING IT IN for anyone or trying to HURT anyone.....

Kadir- I would suggest when a frustrating thing like this happens, take a deep breath, step back, and work it out but NOTTTT on a public board...because really Kadir you JUST DONT KNOW 100% if you are RIGHT or WRONG.....you just DONT KNOW...so you cannot risk **people** AND THEIR FEELINGS that you say are so important to you on the computer...If I may suggest Kadir get a SECOND OPINION of a friend prior to taking action against anyone ONLINE like this.....and I say that to you in friendship not to harm you.

Jagger...please forgive Kadir....honestly..I do not know him well but if you met him you would surely understand what I am tryng to tell you.....

I am sorry for BOTH OF You that this kind of thing happens..but ya know what...it happens....

**both of you would lose something** if you did not forgive each other...and I mean that 100% .....

Kadir,,,,,,I am your friend - I have met you a whole twice!!!!
    I think, you should APOLOGIZE right online!!!!! Jagger
    deserves the apology from what I have read my friend.

Everyone can make a mistake but a MAN admits it and
    corrects it...It is not a matter of who is right and who is
    wrong it is the **PEOPLE'S FEELINGS** aspect that you
    let get LOST BEHIND YOUR temper = ERROR...I know..I am irish!!! hahahahaha I have done it in the past.....

Tim
    "My God Reefs are Gorgeous!"

why are you posting this?? this is old news. let it go. its between them and done with. you wasted alot of typing hours for someone who hardly knows him?? your either the same person or a good friend but please,,, let this thread go

wot a freak
    We need more Indians!

Wy would you post stuff about the same thing on two different threads?

Stir the pot a little more!!!!!Gee's
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

the reason I posted this was because I JUST FOUND OUT about this link today...otherwise I would have said something sooner.... No pot here being stirred... Just trying to HELP
    but... I am ready to drop it as per Johnny Rock's suggestion which makes sense..sorry Johnny... I am NOT the same person and I do NOT know Kadir well..I met him twice for about 10 minutes each time swapping corals and stuff....trust me if you met him...you all would understand that he just made an error and as intentionally as some may think it was..I believe it was 100% unintentional...anyways you would have to MEET HIM to understand what I am saying to you...OVER and OUT.
    "My God Reefs are Gorgeous!"

Cool

cool, no probs. I'll close this thread as well and be done with this. cheers