what are these on my glass?

does anyone know what these are on my glass. they just showed up one night and there are a bunch of them. are they good or bad and should i be worried?

Pictures don't work ... all I'm getting are little rc logos.

here we go?

try these?

Flatworms.
    Don't Panic Feel free to visit my blog -> Internet Tough Guy.

Alright just saw the pics you posted. They're flatworms. Some are harmless others can be a pain. Flatworm exit is a great product that is reef safe that will get rid of them. Ivan sells some on AC or you can buy it at your LFS. Make sure you have some carbon handy because when they start to die they release a toxin that can harm your tank.

Before treating the tank suck up as many as you can and get them out of the tank. Then start to dose the suggested dose and about 30 minutes later start running carbon. Also while they're dying use a net to scoop as many of them out as possible. Perform a water change after a few hours of treating. You'll have to replace the carbon a few times during the treatment. It also takes more than one treatment sometimes to get rid of them all. If you need more details search the forums for "flat worms" you'll find a bunch of posts on how to get rid of mine. I delt with them a while ago. Mine never fully disapeared but I feel that they're under control.

Some people say just to let them be ... I guess the decision is yours to take.

I wouldn't rush out and buy exit.

They look to be the white transparent kind. Most flatworms are harmless for the most part. Its the red planaria that are particularily bad. Do a little reading up and see if the ones you have are potentially bad.

Realistically I would watch and see how fast they multiply before dosing chemicals. If they go away through increased flow and syphoning occasionally (or even on their own) it beats dosing an exit IMO.
    Don't Panic Feel free to visit my blog -> Internet Tough Guy.

alright, i mean it looks like there are lots of them, but i only see them on the glass and nothing is being affected atm.

and exit is $24, if it gets worse maybe, but i am taking this tank down in about a month anyways so i will just watch them and see what happens. their numbers should balance with fish maybe eating them. we will see

HUM .. HUM .. nose prints??? ....
    Just kidding ...
    As has already been pointed out they ARE flat worms
    Rob