Thread: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Well I guess I should say hi first! I've just kinda been posting. I'm known as chicki on the RC board and am Lynn here. I reconize a few of you from there as well.
    I'm kinda excited as I just got two more tanks! I'm setting up a 180 in the spare room for a FW stingray, and I also got a 6'bowfront from oceanic...the new ones with the beautiful wooden cabinets! This makes six tanks! I'm very spoilt and lucky and hubby lets me have whatever I want:biggrinbo Now if we just had a bigger house:bawling:
    Glad for this new board! keeps the hands out of the tank for a time anyways:

Lynn
    Lynn

Talking LYNN A.K.A CHICKI

Let me just say how pleased I am that you took my invatation to heart and I'm so pleased to see you here. It is great to have fellow Canucks as well as anyone aboard. We feel that this local website is growing fast and theres tons of good things instore. Ivan has some major plans for the future. I can't believe you got yet another tank!!!! I might possible be out west next summer and would love to drop by for a visit. I just can't wait for you to start posting some of your pics hear! For those of you who do not know Chicki[Lynn] she is truly obsessed Aren't we all.

Thanks John...and thanks for the invite, l like it so far!

Do I see a 500 gallon in the making??? how are you building it?

Lynn
    Lynn

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Lynn... (Chicki)
    Great to see you here...

Welcome! :biggrinbo
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

ijo
    I think I already sent you a welcome... but with 6 tanks in your home... you can have another one..

hehe

IJO

Talking LYNN

Yeh I'm still doing my homework on the tank. I might still order from IA in calgary but that would limit me to a 96"x30"30" tank as I have to get it down the stairs. I am also pricing tempered glass and Starphire glass if I build it myself. This way it could be a bigger tank but assemble and disassemble would be on me.A little nervous to say the least but so far I've got some good ideas. I'll keep eveyone posted.

Lynn (Chicki),
    its great having you here, i see that in the short time you are here, you are already contributing a lot.
    welcome to the club.
    Albert
    My Photos

Lynn,
    If John shows up on your doorstep..., don't answer the door!! He'll never leave!!! He'll just sit there complaining all day about how we drive to wild here in Quebec!!!!!
    6 tanks ( and at those sizes too!!).., wow!! You might be giving IJO a run for his money and he's setting up a business!!!!! By the way, if ya won a lottery lately, let me just say that I would like to come and be your friend!!!!

Talking

even the cowboys out west fear the frenchies driving! But I have to admit I loved racing down the DEARFOOT to EDMONTON.

LOL!! thanks everyone!
    I will answer the door though, if John arrives...then I'll take him for a rip down calgary trail in my roadster...then he'll have something to say about wild driver's!!
    Lynn