Anyone from Moncton?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a little geography on Moncton. I may have a job at the airport, and I'm wondering where to look for an apartment/bording house? I'd like to be able to walk to the airport if that's possible.

Since I've never been to Moncton, I though maybe someone who lives there could help me out! I can't seem to find a map that shows me exactly where the airport is located! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

Hey piatchie, I think swiseman is from there, maybe PM him. The ol' memory isn't good but I think the airport is kind of out of the way!
    I live in a mail-order town!!!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

We're in Saint John now.. but are in Moncton alot visiting friends and family. My fiance is from Moncton as well...
    I'll ask him if there are any rental places by the airport area.. I know it's not that far from the main part.

thanx guys! Any help is apreciated! Gotta make a decision pretty soon, like in 24hrs!

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

There really isn't anything around the airport that is within walking distance. There are a few buildings on Amirault Street in Dieppe. Oh I should mention that you will be looking in Dieppe and not Moncton. Its our Mt. Pearl to your St. John's. Champlain Ave is the main drag by the airport. My wife says there are nice apartments not too far from there but we do not know the name of the street. I will take a look at the street name tomorrow on my way to Purolator.
    If my wife asks, it was only $20.

Hardware:
    220 Gal Mostly SPS Reef, 66 gal sump with refuge, 33 gal refugium, Gen-X Mak-5 Return, 3 x IceCap 250 MH, 2 x 110 VHO, Deltec APF600 Skimmer and a Deltec AP-600, Geo 6-18 Calcium Reactor, 2 x Tunze Stream 6100, Profilux Plus II EX Controller.

thax Swiseman!

BTW is there a local paper that may have some listings in it that I could look at on the web?

The "Times and Transcript", is the local paper.
    If my wife asks, it was only $20.

Hardware:
    220 Gal Mostly SPS Reef, 66 gal sump with refuge, 33 gal refugium, Gen-X Mak-5 Return, 3 x IceCap 250 MH, 2 x 110 VHO, Deltec APF600 Skimmer and a Deltec AP-600, Geo 6-18 Calcium Reactor, 2 x Tunze Stream 6100, Profilux Plus II EX Controller.