upgraded my lighting and have some problems...

So I went our today and picked up a retro VHO kit for 2 x 110 watt vho's (currently 2 x 40 watt NO's) and 2 110 watt super attinic bulbs question is I have a PFO hood very silimar to this http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/...ct_ID=pfo-hd42v but all white on the inside... It looks like I can take the inside piece appart to get to the wiring (have to be able to somehow) but I cant seem to get it off for the life of me... If someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to get to the wiring that would be super since my hood is now on the floor

lol they are tricky to open up. i cant see the picture but in my days as an electrician theres a knob that u turn then u have to slide it up on the side of the knob then pull out. dont know if u understand.

I understand what you mean exactly and thank you but there is no nob.. It probably needs some pressure for it to pop out (I'm guessing) but I dont want to take the cahnce just in case I'm wrong and then POP goes my hood Heres the link again hopefully it works this time. http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/s...ct_ID=zhm-hdf4

if theres no knob then there should be 2 spots at the ends where u apply pressure. its not really i knob like a door knob lol. more like a clip u squeeze. i know i was always scared to break the new kinds but the ones i had done before doesnt require alot of force once u know exactly how to take it apart. keep in mine the ones i was working werent for aquarium with mh lighting etc.. mine were shop lights for commercial purposes.

Only thing I can think of is putting like a spakle applyer in there (thin enough) and applying pressure thinging its clipped in the sides (long sides)... Just so scared to break it