Flushing my Aquasafe RO/DI unit

I have a question on my Aquasafe RO/DI unit that needs your assistance! I was trying to flush my membrane today for the first time and didn't recieve any discharge from the waste water line. Upon checking lines and valve for blockages back to where it connects to the housing for the membrane with still no pressure or water. It is hooked up exactly as in the picture sent, so I'm stumped, is it possible to insert the membrane improperly or is there another reason for this problem? Thank you in advance, Kevin.
    I live in a mail-order town!!!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

You did have your in water valve opened when you tryed to flush your RO right?

All it does is remove the restriction from the restrictor, so if you get waste water when you use your unit, you should get water when you flush it (That is assuming you did open your incomming water valve).

-yvest

The system is operational and I thought all I had to do was adjust the flushing valve on the front of the unit to the proper postion (inline with valve) to flush the membrane. Water supply was on the entire time!
    If you don't feel like standing behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Cool

you have to have it turned on as if your making water, then open up the flush valve so that its inline with the tubing and not 90 degree angle. easy as pie .let it run for around 15 minutes I think?

Ok , great , I just did it as per your instructions, you'd think they'd tell you that in the instructions somewhere but I guess their assuming everybody has some plumbing skills, Wrong! Thanks to you guys we're up and running clearly again!