Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Welcome to our community!

Hello, and welcome to our community. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jason, which also matches my username, as I would like to be on a first name basis. Does not matter if you are a new member or have been here from the beginning, please feel free to introduce yourself.

Jason

Welcome Jason.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

Evening!

I guess I haven't been around over much lately - sorry about that, went back to school to get a masters, bought a new house, blinked and a couple years have passed. I downsized to a 30g nano and I'm getting into dart frogs with my son.

But I'm around & lurking if anyone needs me.

Cheers!
    Dave
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

Hey i haven't been here in a while. I'm still lurking around. I don't have a tank anymore. Hopefully again someday. Gees the havent had a fish tank for a few years.seems like yesterday. I turn my head and 5 yrs go by. I actually just made a tank playing with some cell cast acrylic. I have access to a milling machine so I milled all the panels square. My next project I think might be to mill some flanges for a protein skimmer. I just got to find time
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Quote Originally Posted by Krugar View Post
    Evening!

I guess I haven't been around over much lately - sorry about that, went back to school to get a masters, bought a new house, blinked and a couple years have passed. I downsized to a 30g nano and I'm getting into dart frogs with my son.

But I'm around & lurking if anyone needs me.

Cheers!
    Dave
    I know what you mean about time flying by. The older I get, the faster it seems to go. If you are looking for info on your dart frogs, may I suggest the sSnakeSs community.

Quote Originally Posted by mike536 View Post
    Hey i haven't been here in a while. I'm still lurking around. I don't have a tank anymore. Hopefully again someday. Gees the havent had a fish tank for a few years.seems like yesterday. I turn my head and 5 yrs go by. I actually just made a tank playing with some cell cast acrylic. I have access to a milling machine so I milled all the panels square. My next project I think might be to mill some flanges for a protein skimmer. I just got to find time
    Hi Mike,

Not to worry, lack of time hits us all, which is why many hands make light work. If you have any pictures and could write up a tutorial, I am sure many member would be interested. I know I would. I helped a friend who was building tanks for Aquarium Illusions here in Edmonton, a while back now, and wish I had taken pictures. The tank was round and suspended in mid air by the metal frame. I will have to get pictures as it was truly amazing.

Jason
    Jason

Almost sound like a therapy group... Hi My name is Eric and I`m a tankaolic...lol

Quote Originally Posted by acadian rebel View Post
    Almost sound like a therapy group... Hi My name is Eric and I`m a tankaolic...lol
    You know I laughed when I read that, but I think most hobbies are like addictions. We get a taste of it, and want more, and then a little more. Before we realize it you have thousands worth of equipment not to mention the cost of the corals or fish. Luckily I have not gotten to that stage yet.

Jason
    Jason

Hi I'm Debbie and thank you for adding me to Aquaria Canada I'm a newbie to the saltwater hobby. I have a 75 gallon that i'm getting ready to set up. Watching saltwater tanks relaxes me, let's hope it remains that way with my own tank lol
    *the reef wasn't created in a day*

hi,I'm Jomar!
    searching for different kinds of Zoas and Palys!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Welcome to our community!-397546_723771324334890_1966199359_n-1-.jpg   Welcome to our community!-10171809_723772704334752_155333730_n.jpg   Welcome to our community!-1921014_717527008292655_1462918764_o.jpg   Welcome to our community!-1962675_723712597674096_1564651509_n.jpg   Welcome to our community!-1959972_723771724334850_1566621562_n.jpg  

Last edited by flameangel; 04-03-2014 at 02:02 AM.

that's my some Zoas and Palys
    Cotton Candy Apple
    Bloody Marys Palys
    Candy Apple Oranges Zoas
    my 34 Gallons Red Sea Max
    Green Devil Hands Leather
    Green Toadstool Leather
    Pulsing Xenia
    Ked Reds Zoas
    Purple Rhodactics Mushroom
    Kig Hornet Zoas Colony

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast