Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah, That is one of the had parts about trying to rejuvenate a community that has fallen by the way side. Much like a junior high school dance, everyone wants to have a good time, but are just standing around the edges looking on. Hoping someone else asks them to dance. Hence the reminder emails. Luckily we have lots of information for our community which is how I found the site. I am trying to introduce small changes to improve the site which I hope will attract others. Thanks for posting.

Jason
    Jason

Hey guys, awesome to see the Site back up and running! I got lazy and life got in the way of me getting my tank up and running, but this Site has got me thinking about my dry, empty tank that's just been sitting in my recroom collecting dust! I just did an inventory and am really-motivated to figuring this thing out! Looking forward to referencing all the great advice on AC for sure! Also saw the post about MASO interest from cres too. Nice!
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" Abraham Lincoln

*poking forum with a pointy stick*

It seems you would need to do more then poke it with a pointy stick. Maybe a bat?

Jason
    Jason

A TWD fan?

I had to think for a second, as I could not think what "TWD" stood for, but only a second. No spoilers. I had to hold off watching the first episode, so I have not seen how died yet. I can hardly wait. Might you not be a fan as well.

Jason
    Jason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123