Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    J_T

Who blew the dust off!

Woah, a site that I had long forgotten!

Thought I was getting a spam email at first....

Well, I guess time will tell if gets going again. Haven't checked yet, but huge help in my being active is if I can access it with TapaTalk. Will check it out later.

Edit; LOL, old links still in the Sig!
    ____
    J_T
    I do Acrylic work

That would be be me. Just thought it would be nice to get the site back up and running.

As you asked, I have enabled TapaTalk, but as I do not have it installed on my phone, please drop me a PM if you encounter any issues.

Jason

J_T

Re: Who blew the dust off!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    That would be be me. Just thought it would be nice to get the site back up and running.

As you asked, I have enabled TapaTalk, but as I do not have it installed on my phone, please drop me a PM if you encounter any issues.

Jason
    Working as intended
    ____
    J_T
    I do Acrylic work

DAN
    Yes I agree on (A site long forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!) got the Email then had to remember
    user name ,password again.Good thing I write things down. So how is every one?
    Around Here I Have a Verry Responsible Position
    .....every time somthing goes wrong
    I'M RESPONSIBLE!!

Well things have slowed down, but you are correct that we have just blown the dust off the site. Hoping to get it back into the swing of things. Things are picking up which is good. Still have a setup?

Jason
    Jason

What happened to Ivan?

Ivan is still around, and has agreed to stay on as a moderator. From what I gathered, he just did not have the time to keep up with the administration of the site. Life has a way of taking over like that sometimes.

Jason
    Jason

Ahhh I see. Yes life does take over and sometimes give you a few kicks along the way. And who are you Jason? New owner of AC? What are your plans of bringing AC back to it former glory? Ive always wondered what happened to the 'old' gang.

Yes, I have taken over the administration side from Ivan and to be honest, I am just a community member like yourself albeit a newer member. When I first came across the forum searching for information on how to plumb the sump to the basement, I was struck by the wealth of information, but lack of activity. It was like the community was able to bring them back from the brink for disappearing, and I thought it would be a real shame for all the information to just disappear. As to my plans, there are a couple things I would like to see such as a new style, a few new features and such. I do not want to major changes till I get more input, and I tend to be against tons of ads. Since taking over the site I have upgraded the software, fixed the gallery, installed a few modification to make things easier and provide more features. More importantly, I would like to hear from the members as to what direction they would like our community to head, so if you have any suggestions, please post them in the Suggestion Forum.

Jason
    Jason

Happy with the changes you've made but I fear the other local forum has taken all our members. Either way we'll try and get everyone back here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast