Been a while since I was on!

Hello!
    Approx. 6 mos ago my 180 gal bow front sprung a leak and ruined my fish room. I am in the midst of rebuilding. What a slow process!!! I had a steel frame made and built a platform for everything to sit on (platform was made so that everything can be level). I started finding cabinet makers to add the doors but because it is JUST doors and not cabinets, know body is interested (too small of a job).
    Since I am starting again, I have re-siliconed my tank and purchased a water detector. Hopefully I will be getting my "feet wet" before easter (or maybe by then the tank will be cycled???).
    Anyways I just wanted to say Hello again and look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing- the more the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by newmarket View Post
    Hello again and look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing- the more the merrier.
    I could not agree with you more, and it is good to see the site getting back on its feet. All I can say is please take lots of pictures.

Jason
    Jason

Home Depot has pre made doors that you can order. Different size and style.

Hey newmarket. Sorry to hear about the problems with the tank but glad to see it didn't discourage you. I would also recommend trying HomeDepot or Rona or any other store for the premade doors. What city are you in? If you are close to London I may be able to help you out.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.