Thread: H&S a150

H&S a150

My next purchase for my tank will be the skimmer, for price and performance, I choose the H&S A150. I will feed it by gravity and I was wondering how many GPH approximatly it will need to obtain the best result.

Also, is the A150 a good choice for a Softies and LPS 125G?

Thanks
    Louisxyz
    30G FO
    60G cube on its way .... buying and planning phase
    older reef setup:

Senior Member Weddel Tech Support's Avatar
    Hello Louisxyz,

I personally like buying bigger skimmers than manufacturer quotes,The H&S A150 is a perfect choice for a 125g softy / LPS and is recomended for 220gl.

To answer your gravity fed question 200gl per hour is good I like a slow feed.

Make sure you T OFF your feed to the skimmer so you reduce surging.

I am presently on vacation and check in periodicaly if you need furthur assistance with the setup.
    I have a member coming over on Saturday and if you are in the Mascouche area send me a pm you can see my GF system setup.
    Glad to be of assistance,hope we were able to answer your questions concerning the products we distribute.

Regards
    WTS

***For inquiries about where to buy and pricing, PLEASE PM me we will refer you to a store nearest you.***

Thanks for your prompt answer and your help, I will for t off the line... as for this week-end, I will be away, but thanks again.
    Louisxyz
    30G FO
    60G cube on its way .... buying and planning phase
    older reef setup: